Monday, November 3, 2008

Chuckie Cheese night

So tonight is our school night at Chuckie Cheese.  Well, I picked up Ethan from daycare and told him we were going after Daddy got off of work.  Ethan says "no see Mouse Cheese".  LOL He hates Chuckie and didn't want to go see him!  (plus we never go to chuckie cheese, only when it's our school night, so it's been quite a while since we've been)  But, don't worry I told him we would eat pizza and play games, and he wouldn't have to see the Mouse Cheese.  Now, I just need to keep a look out for Chuckie and make sure he doesn't make an appearance.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've posted about the fear of chuckie before...what is it with the scary mouse...so funny.

Hope you had fun.

Katy Beth said...

It is a little creepy. Hope it went well! haha