I am pregnant! I know most of you know, and if you see me in person, you've known for a while. I can't hide this one as I'm huge already. But, just wanted to let everyone know to expect another little one in April!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!! WHEN ARE YOU DUE???? April what??
I'm due April 21st. Thanks!
wooo hooo you're official!
Congrats!!! (again, and again and again...)
Yay! Exciting!!! How is Ethan taking the news?
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What? I see you pretty much every week at church and I haven't even noticed! I am soo excited for you guys! So are you three months along? Tell Dan congrats too, Does Ethan know?
LOL Ethan is clueless!! Really, he doesn't get it. But, we don't know anyone pregnant so he doesn't know what that means. He just gets mad when he tries to sit on my lap and my belly gets in the way.
Lindsey I'm 9 weeks on Monday.
hooray for the new addition! i'm so happy for you! :)
YAY!! Congrats!! I love that Ethan gets mad about your belly getting in the way (at nine weeks none the less)...just wait Ethan, you ain't seen nothin' yet!! ;)
WHAT,,, you are PREGNANT?????????? when did that one happen? ROFLMBO! (I guess I am in kinda a weird mood this evening, lol) congrats and I hope the pregnancy flies by with out many issues or frustrations.
Now you need to post a belly picture on your blog! I know deep down you want to!!!! hee hee hee hee hee hee (you do look fantastic, so you really should show off your baby bump.)
Yay!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys!!
Yea!
Congrats to you all...how wonderful...i hope it's a girl!
Post a Comment