We went to the TN Valley Fair with my family again this year. We have a blast every year. Ethan loved it. He liked looking at all the animals and riding on the merry go round. He got to play games with Grandma and Grandpa, and Grandpa won him a stuffed cow. The cow was the hit of the day. Oh the real cows were pretty dang cool also. Dan went on rides and one really did him in, after that he was done with rides.
Ethan waiting to ride a horse.
Ethan riding the black horse. He loved it!
Baby chickens!
Playing games with Grandpa!
We went into the poultry house. Ethan was scared of the turkey and wouldn't go past it. After we stopped the video he saw the door and made a break for it! I can't blame him though, those turkeys freak me out also.

7 comments:
Fun! :) lol about the turkey..something my E would do, too! :)
The kids love the videos of Ethan with the animals. Ethan is growing up! When I saw the first picture of him holding Dan's hand, I thought to myself "oh, he's not a baby anymore, he's a little boy". Of course he is almost 3, so that should be no surprise. You need to stunt his growth, just kidding.
You do not look huge! I saw your cute bump.
Ha! Huge for 8 weeks though!
ahhhh, I love Fairs (Donald hates them). It looks like you guys had such a fun time. and I have to agree, turkeys can be kinda scary, Ethan is just a very wise young man!
I love the photo of him looking at the baby chicks...so darling.
Yeah. When I was little I called turkeys "Uglies"...I don't blame Ethan. I actually still hate all birds.
Post a Comment