So AAA said today that Knoxville, TN has the highest gas prices in the nation. Can you believe that?
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All about my family.
So AAA said today that Knoxville, TN has the highest gas prices in the nation. Can you believe that?
Posted by Marla at 9/15/2008
5 comments:
How much are you paying?
Anyway where from $4.99 to $4.59. It's crazy! Many places were out of gas also.
I know. It's insanity! They're still out too! They say some will be getting more tomorrow, but others it will be the end of the month. I find it funny that the place with 3 of the largest oil corporation headquarters has the highest. Interesting...
That is crazy but if it makes you feel better... there are some stations here that are out of gas. I hope it comes in before I need to fill up again! What do you do?
Ouch!!!
Post a Comment