Saturday, September 27, 2008

Belly Pics

Okay, I've had some requests for belly shots.  I told you all I'm huge already.  I am.  Really.  I mean I'm only almost 11 weeks and I look like I'm 4 months along already.  I guess it's true that you show faster with the second one.  (oh, and it's not weight, b/c I've barely gained any weight, or as my doctor said "only adequate weight gain")  

5 weeks along here. Photobucket
7 weeks along. Photobucket
9 weeks along. (so almost 2 weeks ago) Photobucket Photobucket
Yes, my shirt wouldn't fit. So sad. I'm quickly growing out of my clothes. I hate shopping, but I'm going to need more maternity clothes soon. I didn't have much last time, I guess since I didn't need them until I was 4 months along! LOL

9 comments:

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

How cute are you!

Heather said...

I think you're belly is perfectly adorable!

Brittney said...

You are so cute!

Katy said...

I love it!! Really you are only showing because you are so skinny!!

Unknown said...

Looks good to me Marla...I always wanted to be that cute pregnant lady with the basketball belly...so enjoy it for me will you? Heaven knows I just got wider and looked more fat.

Shanna said...

You look good. It does pop out quicker the second time! Enjoy it and best of luck.

kristykh said...

Awww! You weren't kidding. That's so fun and cute!

Anna said...

Sooo cute! wish I had a baby belly, all I have is a mushy blob for now! LOL

Jeanne said...

I'd love to have a belly like yours Marla!! It's so cute!!