Friday, September 26, 2008

Cheese face

Photobucket 

This is Ethan's cheese face.  He makes it whenever a camera comes out and we ask to take his picture.   Photobucket
Ethan is also into all of mommy's things.  Notice the hair band in his hair.  He loves it.  He also likes my lip gloss and can spend some time putting it on.  Now, to be fair they do taste yummy, so that's probably the real reason he likes my lip gloss.  

7 comments:

Marie said...

what a great picture! I love those cheesy grins! Nori does them too.
Gotta say I love your baby bean widget... how cool is that?

Anna said...

CHEESE!!!!!
soo cute!
for some reason when I read the title I was expecting a kid covered in cheese doodles! LOL

Lindsey Rose said...

He is soo cute! I love that face, he is great for the camera! Nd the hair bands and lip gloss is classic, Benson loves princesses and I try not to worry when he shows a lot of interest in girly things! :)

Mary said...

so cute! :)
he looks like he's ready to play some soccer with that hair band! :)

Anonymous said...

adorable!

Heather said...

That's classic. Ayden also likes to eat Bobby's cherry chapstick. So gross.

Bianca said...

The kids love Ethan's headband hair. And one of them likes to eat chapstick too.