Sunday, August 24, 2008

Car Wash

Yep we had a car wash today.  Ethan was working hard and didn't want to stop.  Hmm.. think this could work on our cars?

7 comments:

Nana Scott XOXO said...

oh my gosh! That is so cute! I love it!

Beth said...

SO funny. He looks just like you, and acts just like Dan :)

Jeanne said...

Loved the honk in the middle of the wash and the cute little hop when he went to get his sponge. What a hoot he must be!!!

Brittney said...

That is the cutest video ever! I love that he is singing while he's workin.

Mary said...

so cute!! i love how he took his sponge to the dry part of the driveway and then went back for it each time..and his singing! too cute!

camille said...

That was way too too cute! but I really am starting to worry about you guys - ya know,,,, there are child labor laws to protect kids like yours! I mean come on, you have him vacuuming and washing cars, and he isn't even 3 years old!!!! FOR SHAME! =)

~* W *~ said...

Love it!! Totally diggin the honk and the airplane pause!