Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pinky Dinky Doo

Yep, this is Ethan's new favorite show.  I have to admit, that I really like it also.  They learn wonderful vocabulary words (not that Ethan can say them! HA!) and well it's entertaining!  

When Pinky is about to tell a story she does a little dance.  Ethan LOVES this part and we all have to dance.  Here is a video of Ethan dancing.  (some of his dances are a little more involved than this one, but it's still cute!)

6 comments:

camille said...

OK, so Ethan is such a cute goof ball! I love it, he is so full of life and personality!!!!! HOWEVER,,,, I am waiting to see your dance Marla hee hee hee, or even Dan's! =)

Anna said...

soooooo silly!@ Love it!

Bianca said...

We like those smooth moves!

Heather said...

What a good dancer and a hot outfit! ;)

Marie said...

How cute!! I love watching these little ones dance. I must find that show for Nori, I've never heard of it.

Katie BQ said...

Oh my that is so cute! I love his little squeal at the end.

He'll love watching that when he's a teenager! HA!