So Kayla was getting rid of a frog and I told her that I'd take it to school with me. Well, the frog came home and I think it was love at first sight. Well, on Ethan's behalf anyway. He loves his frog and loves to feed it crickets! It's a nice fire belly toad, and is really pretty. Anyway, he has yet to be named, I'm thinking Sammy or Fergus what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
that was adorable!!!!!! I loved how he wanted Chip to come see the frog,, and when Chip sat on his dinsour he pushed the cat away, ROFL.
Oh,,, and can I also just say how adorable Ethan is,,, he just totatally cracks me up!
LOL Did you hear his word for frog? He can now say frog though, but at the time he had that other word for it.
OH Fergus, easy. That's a great name. It's kind of like Seamus, and you know how much everyone likes Seamus! Hey-Oh!
Was his word for frog uh ah. That was so cute. I could understand him though Marla - he talks a lot!
Too cute!!
Post a Comment