Sunday, August 17, 2008

Scooter

Our neighbors gave Ethan this scooter for Christmas and he's just now taking an interest in it.  Dan pushes him much faster than I do, because I'm still nervous that he will fall.  He does fall, but he doesn't seem to mind, he just jumps back up and gets back on.  I guess we need to buy a little helmet for him soon.  Anyway, here he is going slowly, because I pushed him.  

6 comments:

Anna said...

Soo cute!
you can tell he's a first child, Christopher runs around on Matthews Razor scooter all on his own most of the time! LOL

Traci said...

Aww cute! My girls are always playing on other's scooters.

Nana Scott XOXO said...

awesome!!! Joshy and Ethan need to get together, they can be scooter buddies!!!

Mary said...

Such a cutie..:)

Heather said...

Oh how cute! Ayden likes to go on the scooters with the older kids - it makes me nervous so I told them no but the probably do it anyway.

Katy said...

Scooters are the best!! Ellie loves hers.