Thursday, April 3, 2008

What Princess Are You?

This was fun!! Try it out! 

You Are Belle!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your apperance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

6 comments:

camille said...

that seriously was one of the hardest quizes I have taken. lol,,, anyway I was Jasmine:

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.

I wanted to be Belle! =(

Marla said...

Awww but Jasmine is way fun!!! LOL See I'm not that adventurous. I would be happy staying behind those palace walls! LOL

Marla said...

Awww but Jasmine is way fun!!! LOL See I'm not that adventurous. I would be happy staying behind those palace walls! LOL

Katy said...

I'm Mulan...I haven't even seen the show...I must research my "princess-self".

camille said...

ya katy,,,, research your princess!

Jo's Mama said...

Cute quiz. I'm Pocahontas.