So Ethan is two. Yes, I know "the terrible two's", but he's really been a good boy. But, the sounds that I hear when he wants something, you just need to hear. It's really quite amusing, and I wish that I could record them all for you.
_______________________
When he is mad at me, I now get the sound you get when you stick your tongue between your lips and spit. Lovely, huh? So in the car on the way home today, Ethan was mad and he kept making that spitting noise at me. I've decided to ignore it, especially in the car because what else can I do while driving?
________________________
Then of course I get the "no stopee!" This can come at anytime. Usually when he wants to do something on his own. "no stopee, baby!" He throws the baby in there when he wants to do it himself. (he calls himself baby, okay yes I know I have to stop calling him that)
________________________
Ethan is from the age of tivo and you can tell. He thinks that any show can be fast forwarded. So if he's watching a show and wants to skip the commercials (because who wants to sit through the commercials) he'll go lah lah lah at the top of his lungs. Oh this one is annoying! So we have now learned the wonderful word of please. Oh it's such a wonderful word and to hear Ethan say "pease momma" it's the best thing ever. He now knows that he has to say "pease" if he wants something. So most of the time, he'll ask without being reminded.
So will "pease" work for the car spitting?

3 comments:
soo cute!
What fun! Language adds a whole new dimension.
That is so cute Marla! I love the la la la la la. Ayden says bie bie bie when he wants a bite - it also means he wants your fork too, forget feeding him!
Post a Comment