Funny....Matthew was allergic to hot dogs for the first couple of years of his life. Thank goodness he outgrew that! How could I survive without hot dogs and peanut butter sandwiches?
I am a wife, mother, and a teacher. My family is the best ever and I love every minute that I spend with them. My husband Dan is very supportive of everything and is my best friend. Ethan is five and always on the go. He's so much fun and keeps us busy. Owen is two and loves to talk and boss us around. This is simply the story of our lives. Our adventures and our mishaps.
9 comments:
That's hilarious! I guess it's a good thing if you buy the cheapo ones that are just the scraps ;)
Funny....Matthew was allergic to hot dogs for the first couple of years of his life. Thank goodness he outgrew that! How could I survive without hot dogs and peanut butter sandwiches?
I know!!! How can you live without hot dogs!!! LOL
Chris just joined him! he flung one across the room yesterday!
How funny!! Hopefully he'll still eat mac and cheese (Ellie lives off of that stuff).
Yep he loves his mac and cheese! Thank goodness! Anna, that is so funny maybe it's the age? LOL
It's official Marla - the kid is weird. LOL I think it's totally funny. Seth hates ketchup, how many kids hate ketchup? Kids are so strange.
He is weird!!! Ethan isn't a huge fan of ketchup, he'd rather have barbaque sauce, so maybe Ethan is heading in Seth's direction!
My E doesn't like hotdogs either! or mac n cheese!
Post a Comment