Well, we finally took Ethan to the bounce house. It was an interesting event. He started off scared of everything and every time I put him down, he would run for the exit. But, after a while he got it together and decided that it was in fact a fun place to be. Whew...I was worried there for a while, I mean we did pay $6 to get in. (not that that's a lot, but every bit counts) Our pictures of the event didn't turn out very well, but we did get some cute video of the occasion. He ended up loving the place and didn't want to leave. You can watch the last video and see how much he wanted to stay. (oh and he does that spitting noise that I mentioned a few posts back, only normally when he does it he's not crying!) Okay, I'm so sad, the video of him crying and throwing a fit won't load. I'll try to load it in a new post. (b/c you just have to see it)
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh My Gsoh!! That place looks so fun!! Abram would love that!!
We took the kids to one of those that had a slide exactly like that but where are all the kids? ours was packed!!
Post a Comment