We went to visit family for the weekend. What we learned was that Ethan really loves his cousins and we need to go more often! He had a blast, especially with Clark. We did get to go to the Discovery Center also, and that was so much fun. You should have seen Ethan when he saw the dinosaur part! Well, I'm sure you can imagine as he's obsessed with dinosaurs. The bubbles were pretty cool also. The kids had so much fun playing together. For those of you that don't know, Eve is 7, Clark is 3, Ethan is 2, and Dean is 1. Oh, and I wish I had this on video. Dean can "sing" (hum) the theme song to Star Wars! Now, that's talent!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Family Fun!
Posted by Marla at 4/06/2008
Labels: http://bp1.blogger.com/_XPJEyImVH7w/R_lEh-tTe-I/AAAAAAAAAFA/ITBkwz5sYfg/s320/DSC00676.JPG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
looks like you guys had alot of fun!! :)
Oh my, I love all those pics but especially the bubble ones- those are great!!
Seriously, could Eve look any more like Bianca? Holy Cow!! Ethan's so cute.
ok, I have 2 favorite pics! the first one where E has his hand in the mouth of the T REX - - you are totally taken off guard and it cracked me up!!!! then the other picture is of E blowing the big bubble - so very very cute and perfect.
I am glad you guys had a good time.
Those pictures are great - it looks like a really fun place to take the kids - what fun!
Post a Comment