Saturday, April 19, 2008

Please vote in my poll...

Okay, so please vote in my poll.  Over to the Right.  I want to know what other people think.  Should we cut Ethan's hair short again, or leave it the way it is?  Here are some pictures to help with your answer!

7 comments:

Brittney said...

I would keep it longer but give him a little trim. It's pretty long around his ears. What a stud :)

Marla said...

Yeah, we do trim around his ears. He is due again. It's just torture getting it done! LOL

Kaylene said...

I like it the in between stage that you have it in your profile pic with the bangs flip! So ADORABLE! I voted long though.

Marla said...

Kaylene?? Do you really? Oh that's funny!!! It drove me nuts at that stage! I could never get it to do anything! LOL Now, it'll finally lay down right.

Kate said...

I'm in the minority I guess! I like it buzzed. It's such a cute summertime boy haircut.

Marla said...

We can't decide. I think I like it long better, plus long is in! LOL But, the short may be better for summer. He did get a trim tonight, so the hair is no longer over his ears.

kristykh said...

I say short for summer. It will grow long again soon.