Sunday, February 24, 2008

So update on why the teacher walked out....

Well, turns out that the kids had planned this.  They decided that if they were bad enough, and mean enough she would leave.  They wanted their old teacher back.  Well it worked.  They were mean enough.  Backfired on them, b/c they got a retired teacher that laid down the law!  Oh, it was great! The first time I've seen those kids under control.  

3 comments:

camille said...

I am having a hard time reading your blog. it is kinda hard to explain but it is like some of the lines are "blacked out". it will show the tips of the letters or maybe half of the letters, then have a line or two that is normal and then blacked out again.

Do you know if anyone else is having this issue? or maybe your blog just does not like me! =(

Marla said...

Did you get it figured out Camille? I think you told me that you did.

Heather said...

Wow that is so cruel. I'm so glad it backfired on them. They needed a firm hand it sounds like. Poor girl, no one should be subjected to that.