So life gets more interesting and more fun everyday! E is growing by leaps and bounds and everyday surprises us with something new. I admit I'm concerned about his speech. He has started everything else very early. Siting up at 5 months, crawling at 7 months, walking at 9 months, and running at 1 year. So this slow speech thing, is all new to me. I know he's behind b/c of his ear infections. When we finally put tubes in at 14 months, he was completely silent. Now we are playing catch up.
That being said he learns new words everyday and is quite the chatter box! He started with two new words last week, yuck and gross. Everything is yuck or gross. A spider in his sandbox, yuck! Toe lint that he's picking out of his toes, gross! It's adorable! He talks a mile a minute and I confess that I'm one of the only ones that can understand him. But, he is talking!

0 comments:
Post a Comment