Sunday, May 3, 2009

What's new with us...

I pumped Owen's first bottle this morning.  (Thanks to the advice of my friend Alice, on not to wait to long)  He had zero issue taking it.  Dan loved giving him the bottle and said that I'll need to pump more often, so he can give more bottles!  Now, I just need to figure out how much to pump, b/c I stopped at 3 ounces and it was not enough for this little guy.  So I had to top him off. 
Owen has had some tummy time. He's not thrilled about it, but doesn't seem to hate it.
I know this is fuzzy, but look how far he got his head up! (this was a week ago also!)
Brotherly love........
Or lets smother Owen.

5 comments:

Anna said...

soo sweet! can't believe how big Owen is getting already! awwww

Heather said...

He's a doll! I gave mine the bottle fairly early on too b/c I was worried that they wouldn't take it. Good for Owen!

Brits said...

Congrats on the baby! He's a cutie!

Unknown said...

Yeah for the bottle....it will be mom's saving grace in a few months when you just have to get away for more than an hour at a time.

Owen really is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Glad you are all doing so well.

Can't believe he is eating so much already. WOW!

Bianca said...

I'm very impressed with Owens powerful neck muscles! And its nice to see his eyes open too. We enjoyed our visit.