We've been keeping busy around here. We had family over, went to visit family, and have just been hanging around the house.
Family came over and Owen and I stayed in the shade and watched all the fun.
The slip n' slide was brought out. This was so funny. Ethan would back up and run full blast until he got to the slide, then he'd stop and just crawl onto it! Uncle Matt would have to give him a push to get him going down the slide.
The baby pool wasn't quite as much fun, but it got some use also.
Owen was held by everyone. Aunt Bianca taking her turn.
The cousins. Clark, Dean, Ethan, Eve, and Owen. This is the best picture we've ever been able to get of the kids. It did take a while to get it though.
Uncle Matt gets his turn.
Dean loving on baby Owen.
I think Eve held Owen the most! She loves him.
My dad (Papa) getting some baby Owen time in.
Grandma, Ethan, and Owen.
Ethan helping Owen out by giving him his paci, and holding it in his mouth.
Owen sleeping and getting some pictures taken of him, again.
Owen getting a bath. Well, a sponge bath. He was not happy about it.
Life with our boys is fun. It is challenging and tiring but fun. Ethan has done pretty well. Much better than I thought he would. He loves helping with Owen, and giving Owen hugs and kisses. He is a bit more pouty than normal and if he doesn't get his way, he lets you know about it. But, over all he's been a great big brother. Let's hope that it keeps up this way. Oh, and that Owen learns to let me sleep more than two hours at a time.

2 comments:
I feel like you are saying exactly what we are going through!!! Abram is doing the same things! I am sad we don't live closer!! Owen is soooo cute!!!
P.S. Is it wrong that I am really ticked about how good you look?? If so, lets just blame the hormones for me saying that out loud :)
Post a Comment