Get ready for a super long picture post! I've been busy and a blogger slacker. But, a quick catch up here I go! Here's a little of what we've been up to the past few weeks.
We played together.
Some of us have slept more than others.
More sleeping.....
Ethan loves to play starfall.com on the computer. While Owen and I watch.
We had our pictures made. This was just a sneak peek! When I get the rest, you will see them.

We went to the zoo.
I pushed the stroller.
This is what Owen looks like.... every where we go.
We went to the frog park (otherwise known as Victor Ashe Park) to look for frogs. We found some.
Owen again in the stroller.
Again I'm pushing the stroller.
Dan and Ethan finding frogs.
Ethan on the bridge watching some people fish.
A storm coming, we made it home before it got here.
We spent memorial day with my parents. We had a shrimp boil and I made crab cakes! YUM!
Ethan playing outside.
Owen wasn't very happy at one point.
Dan eating and Owen watching on.
My parents and Ethan. Ethan didn't like the food. He did like the applesauce.
Having a snack together.

5 comments:
He is so cute! I can't believe I have not seen him in person! It looks like Ethan loves him too. I hope you have a good time in Atlanta!
I've been looking forward to some more pictures. Owen is really growing! I have two super cute nephews. If you need to go to the bathroom or strech your legs on the way to Atlanta..stop by.
Sounds like you guys are having fun. You'll have to tell me how the aquarium in Atlanta is. I've been wanting to go. Daniel would have loved to have been at the shrimp boil. We had one at our house a few years ago and he ate so much. I, on the other hand, can't stand seafood. Have fun in Atlanta!
your boys are the cutest!!! looks like you have been having lots of fun.
HELLO!! We are on the way! You should stop by on your way back!!!
Post a Comment