Happy Birthday Marla! Yeah, considering I turned 30 this year, I don't think you should be complaining about turning 29. just enjoy the last year of being in your twenties. I can tell you, however, that being 30 is not bad.
I am a wife, mother, and a teacher. My family is the best ever and I love every minute that I spend with them. My husband Dan is very supportive of everything and is my best friend. Ethan is five and always on the go. He's so much fun and keeps us busy. Owen is two and loves to talk and boss us around. This is simply the story of our lives. Our adventures and our mishaps.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Marla! Yeah, considering I turned 30 this year, I don't think you should be complaining about turning 29. just enjoy the last year of being in your twenties. I can tell you, however, that being 30 is not bad.
Happy Birthday!
at 29 I had the same....well actually I had 3 kids....
I hope you had a great birthday. I forget how young you are :) Maybe just because I am jealous!
Hope you had a great birthday yesterday!! and yeah thanks for the reminder that I will be 33 in a couple months with 4 kids!
29's not so bad! You still have 2 years before you are technically "in" your 30s! LOL That's what I keep telling myself anyway!
Post a Comment