Friday, May 8, 2009

Owen's first bath

Well, Owen's cord finally fell off at three weeks, so he got to enjoy his first real bath.  Well, he kinda enjoyed it.  It was hard getting pictures b/c Ethan just had to "help".  But, we did the best we could!  

Oh, and Owen had his three week check up.  He went from 7 lbs 4 oz (when we left the hospital) to 9 lbs. 4 oz!  Wow, he's grown a lot! He is even starting to get rolls all over the place! 
I tried to get a picture of Owen's hair after his bath.  It seriously gets so curly! I love it! These aren't the best pictures but check out the little curls!!  It's adorable!

2 comments:

Anna said...

wow Marla your arms are really hairy! LOL jk!

soo adorable, so you'll have a red head and a curly strawberry blonde, that's adorable!

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see how his hair turns out!! I so want it to be just like Ethan's.