Thursday, October 9, 2008

Prayers for a good friend

My good friend Jeanne is 20 weeks pregnant and in the hospital dilated to a 4.  Please send an extra prayer her way, we want that baby girl to stay in much longer.  

6 comments:

Anna said...

I'll be praying for her!

Bobby the O! said...

Gosh, I really hope everything goes okay. I will pray for her. I can only imagine what that's like for them. I go nuts when everything is okay with Heather. Hugs for everyone! Thanks for the info!

Lindsey Rose said...

Wow that is super scary! i will definitely keep her in my prayers.

Jeanne said...

Marla...thank you so much!!! It means a ton to Matt and I that we have so many praying for us and our little girl!

Thanks to everyone who is praying for us. We really do feel God's love and presence around us.

Marla said...

Love you Jeanne!! I hope everything goes well.

Katy Beth said...

Oh goodness! She's in our prayers! Let us know if we can do anything for her or her family.