Sunday, October 19, 2008

Potty Training

So I don't have any pictures, I wouldn't want to post those on the internet anyway.  

But, we started potty training on Saturday.  It went okay.  We had accidents and we had some potty time.  Nothing horrible, but nothing to write about really.
But, today is another story.  Dan went to church while Ethan and I stayed home to potty train all day.  He never once had an accident! I'm so excited!  He told me when he had to go potty and he did wonderful!!  I never expected him to do so well on the second day.  We'll see how he does tomorrow.  I hope it wasn't a fluke!  He really loves his underwear though and hates to pee in them.  So I think that has been a great motivator.  

5 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go Ethan!! I'm so majorly impressed!

Katy Beth said...

Awsome job!! He's such a big man!!

kristykh said...

Good luck! I hope he keeps it up! That's great!

camille said...

I need a report! how is he doing on his PTing today?????? I am on the edge of my seat waiting to hear only good things of course! =)

Marla said...

Ha! It's going really well. No accidents today!! :) I'm so proud of him.