Thursday, October 23, 2008

Twilight Fans

Well, I am a Twilight Fan.  I haven't read the fourth book yet.  I'm on a Patricia Cornwell kick right now, but I'll get to it.  But, this little quiz was fun.  Not sure that I like that they have this character playing Esme either.  I just keep thinking of her as the crazy chick from Grey's Anatomy.  Thanks Lindsey for posting this on your blog!
I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out! Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

3 comments:

Heather said...

UGH I don't like that girl. :P Not you of course, I like you. I don't like that actress. ;)

kristykh said...

Yay!!! I am just starting the 4th book. I love them! I hear the 4th has some crazy stuff going down.

kristykh said...

I couldn't resist. I'm an Esme, too!