Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We went on our annual pumpkin patch trip to Oakes Farm.  It was a perfect day with wonderful weather.  We all really enjoyed ourselves, especially Ethan.
Photobucket
We looked at weird looking pumpkins. Photobucket
We played stack the checkers. Photobucket
We looked at weird caterpillar hay structures. Photobucket
We jumped in a pile of corn!  Now this was a good time and we had to drag Ethan out of the corn. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
We played in a giant sandbox!   Photobucket Photobucket
We rode on a hayride to go pick our pumpkins. Photobucket
We walked around looking for the perfect pumpkin. Photobucket Photobucket

12 comments:

Mary said...

love that pic of you and ethan. so sweet. :)

Katy Beth said...

Love the pics in the corn. Too cute! Looks like you had a blast!

Lindsey Rose said...

That is so sweet I love pumpkin patches!! We missed you guys on Saturday, is this where you were??

Marie said...

Love those pictures! You got some great ones. It must not be as cold there as it is here--Ethan is missing a jacket! Fun times!

Jeanne said...

I love that Ethan's hair matches the corn!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Katy said...

Ethan is so cute, and he no longer looks like a baby...full blown little boy!! It happens too fast!!

Bethany said...

HOLY COW! that is like the coolest pumpkin patch EVER! i love the huge thing of corn and the sand box. my kids would play there for days.

ethan looks more like you than i've ever noticed before. he's so cute.

Anna said...

aren't those places such a blast!
Ethan is too cute!

Heather said...

Oh man, I want to jump in the corn! That looks so fun.

Marla said...

We totally wanted to jump in the corn also! But, there were to many other kids! LOL Otherwise we totally would have.

Bianca said...

Clark says: Hi Ethan. I want to buy you something. That corn looks fun. Bye-Bye

Dean says: Hi pumpkin

Lindsey Rose said...

MArla! Okay so the ward party was at our house on Saturday! I am so sad you guys didn't hear about it! We did miss you. Also, please don't feel obligated to come but we are having a little b-day party for Benson on Monday night and I wanted to invite his nursery friends. I forgot to send out invites so hear is your official one. Ir is at 6:30 at our house. Just call me and let me know.