Well, Christmas and a birthday have come and gone. We have been so busy around here. Owen has been so sick. He had his first ear infection in October and it's never really gone away. I think I've taken him to the doctor once a week since then. The week of Christmas we went twice and nothing was helping. The week after he had to get three shots of antibiotics. Poor kiddo. Not fun, and not much fun for Ethan and I either.
We went to the ENT on Friday, and they are going to work us in quickly to help him. We are going to have tubes put in his ears on Wed. I'm nervous. Anytime they put your kid to sleep is nerve wracking. He is just so very very little. Ethan was only 5 months older when he had his tubes put in, but he was so much bigger.
Christmas was fun. Ethan is at an age where he really anticipated everything and the look on his face was priceless. Owen liked the wrapping paper and the bows, mostly. :)
Ethan turned 4! Can you believe that? I swear he was just born. I have a 4 year old. When did that happen?







2 comments:
I swear I just come here to see picture of your adorable boys! They are BOTH getting so big and Owen will be one before you know it!
I hope everything goes well for Owen on Wednesday. Poor little guy! You have the two cutest little red headed boys!
Post a Comment