Could there be anything better? My boys seem to get along really well, and Owen is simply infatuated with Ethan. Ethan can make him smile quicker than anyone else. Of course I know it won't always be fun and games. Ethan has started getting annoyed now that Owen can crawl and get into his stuff. I tell Ethan that Owen just thinks he's super cool and wants to do what he does. It must be true because for the life of me I can never get Owen interested in anything else. He wants what his big brother has. But they love each other and so far get along wonderfully. I hope it stays that way.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
soo beautiful...........remember through thick & thin brothers always stick together.
so sweet..:) you know, i'm a big fan of brothers, too. :)
Awww...that is SO cute!! I can't believe how big your boys have gotten!!
Post a Comment