Wednesday, January 20, 2010

he.hates.the.stroller.

(disclaimer... I know he's smiling in this picture, in the stroller... but he was really whining for me to get him out. He just smiled at me when I took out the camera, because that's what you do for cameras.)
He does. Why? What is wrong with it? Oh.... you mean it's not mom or dad's arms? Hmm... not sure how or why this has happened, but it's driving me crazy. Ethan loved the stroller, or certainly didn't complain about it. Owen, can last about 10 minutes in the thing. I guess that is good, since it's currently been recalled. I was so hoping that reading the article about the stroller being recalled, that they'd give us money and we could go buy that red one that I've been coveting. I'm sure he would love the red stroller. I'm convinced that he just doesn't like green with zoo animals. But, no they are just going to send some protective part to put on the stroller. So no new red stroller for me.
Oh, well... because he hates the stroller.

4 comments:

erin said...

I'm so sad for you Marla. Finn loved the stroller and I hope my next kid will too. Maybe it's just a phase he'll grow out of soon. Or maybe he somehow knew it was an unsafe stroller.

Marie said...

I love how convinced you are that he would like the red stroller. :)

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh man, the stroller is ahard thing to have them hate! I think you should convince Dan that you need the red one just for that reason!

Heather said...

Yeah, Ayden hated the stroller. It's a bummer to have a nice, pricey stroller and a child that wants nothing to do with it.