Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My friend Anna...

Passed away yesterday. She will be missed. Please pray for her family as she has 4 small children.

This is her blog.
http://www.goofy1977.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Kelly.Chick said...

Oh Marla, how devastating! I'm so sorry. I said a prayer for her family. It's so hard to lose a friend, are you ok?

Beth said...

I am so sorry Marla. How did she die?

Marla said...

She had her tubes tied and there was a complication.

Traci said...

She will be greatly missed. Big hugs

Unknown said...

If her hubby wants to sue, send her to my hubby. There is a great guy he works with in his office who is really good at medical malpractice.

Unknown said...

BTW - so so sorry. that is so SAD. And just wrong. I can't even imagine.

Marla said...

:( They live in New York. But, I think they should sue!