Thursday, July 9, 2009

My kids are different...

You know that your kids are going to be different.  But, it's really interesting to see how different they really are.  You know babies are babies, right?  No.  Ethan was active.  He was such an active baby.  He would move all night long when I was pregnant.  He came out and moved all night long.  I swear Ethan never slept for the first 6 weeks of his life. 

 
Owen was calm when I was pregnant.   There were times, that I'd sit really still for a while until he moved, because it occurred to me that I hadn't felt him move all day.  He came out and he's not very active.  He actually sleeps. He's such a good little sleeper.
Ethan never cried.  Really not for one shot, and I could probably count on one hand the times that he really cried.  Owen, he cries all the time.  He's my fussy baby.  Every night for a good hour we have crying.  
They look different to me, everyone says that Owen looks just like Ethan but I don't see it.  I can't even see it in their baby pictures.  
 
It's funny how different they can be.  I look forward to see them grow and change, and their differences and similarities bloom.

3 comments:

Anna said...

isn't it fun? all of my boys are so different, physically and personality wise...almost worried of what this little girl will be like! LOL

Lacey said...

This gives me hope!! LOL, maybe this next one WON'T be fussy since Landon SO was.

I love Owen's little face. Ethan, of course, is so handsome as well, but I don't think they look that much alike at all!

Heather said...

That is one of my favorite things about being a mother. It is the only opportunity to really study another person, and not be considered creepy. LOL