We had a wonderful time at the beach this year.
Well, we always have a good time. The trip
down was wonderful and before we knew it
we were breathing the ocean air. It was great.
Ethan was very excited about the beach, he'd been
talking about going to catch crabs for days.
(he remembered this from the year before)
Ethan wasn't sure about the sand on his hands at first.
He hated being sandy and we kept telling him that
at the beach you are going to get sandy.
Eventually he relaxed a little but he still liked
to wash his hands. He loved going in the water
and jumping over the waves. We found
quite a few shells and he was thrilled with each one.
But, I think the highlight of the trip for Ethan was
crab hunting. He was so excited to be out in the
dark looking for crabs.
Owen tolerated the beach. He didn't like the water
on his toes, that made him cry. He didn't seem to
like the bright light and on very windy days he
would cry. But, he did love to go walking in the
evenings with us. I think it was the cool weather,
the sound of the waves, and being carried.
I'm sad that our trip is over for another year, but am looking forward to next year to see Owen's reaction.



2 comments:
I love all your pictures! I think Owen looks a lot like you Marla. He's such a cutie!
I like Owen's swim trunks. That little guy is growing up. You may need to stunt his growth, so he'll be a baby for a long time. Give the guys kisses from us!
Post a Comment