Happy 4th of July!
We had a fun day. I wasn't sure how Ethan would handle the fireworks. He hates loud noises. I took him to the movies the other day, and he held his ears the entire time. (to be fair it was loud) But, fireworks are very loud, so I was sure he would spend the entire night inside. I was right, most of the time he was inside, and would run out to see us then run back in.
We went to my parents house as we do every year. It was fun, we played games, made ice cream, ate good food, and had plenty of fireworks.
Owen as a Lil' Fire Cracker! This outfit was almost to small, okay so it was a bit snug, but he had to wear it! Ethan's first 4th of July outfits were 12 months. (yes he was only 6 months when he wore them)
My boys.
My family
Great Grandma and Grandma with Owen
Smoke Bombs with Uncle Evan
Owen with his Godparents, Mrs. Jeri and Mr. Steve

1 comments:
You guys look so cute in your patriotic clothes!
Post a Comment