Well, life as a family of four has been great so far. It's been nice being home and having everyone together. Our first night home was good. Owen slept most of the night. We had to get up a few times and feed him but that was it. Then early the next morning, Ethan woke up and joined us in bed. The four of us were just cuddled together in the same bed and it was so sweet. I admit that I started crying a little because I was just so happy.
When I see my boys together it just warms my heart. Ethan is in love with Owen. He wants to hold him, play with him, and just help out. We have had a sibling moment. Ethan threw a toy lemon and it happened to hit Owen right in the head. (that had to be a million dollar shot) Your first instinct is to be mad, but of course he didn't mean to do it. There was never anyone that he might hit with a toy before. So we had a talk about throwing toys and Ethan gave Owen a kiss. So poor Owen is going to be beat up, but I guess that's the life of a second child. Things aren't as quiet and calm, as they were for the first one.
We have settled in pretty well. Ethan is at daycare today and tomorrow. He just got moved up to the three year old room today. They finally have room for him in there. So we thought that getting used to that room would be a good thing for him. Plus, it gives me a few more days to heal and rest.
Ethan decided that he wanted to read a book to Owen. It was so sweet and I loved it!All in all we are doing great and are happy. We are so blessed to have our two boys.

5 comments:
awww that was such a warm and fuzzy post!
Congrats again, so happy for you guys!
When my kid gets here it doesn't stand a chance with 3 older brothers! LOL
He is soo cute! And yes he will get beat up, but they pay it back when they get older, trust me! Anyway, I still need to bring by the baby gift, I fogot to give it to Alice when she picked up your dinner! Hope you are doing well!
That was precious. What a good big brother. I'm surprised you got it on camera! Lucky you!
I'm so happy that things are going so well for you guys! I love that video. Just darling.
So adorable! Owen was all into it for a minute. These are the moments that you will cherish forever. When they are beating each other up...now that is a different story. lol Congrats again, your little family is so adorable!
Post a Comment