Monday, January 19, 2009

Finally, some snow.  It's not a lot, but well it was on the ground! I have been waiting for Ethan to see the snow and we finally had some!  We did get a bit more than what you see, but we went out early, in case it melted right away.  (It was pretty much gone before Ethan was up from nap)
Ethan LOVED the snow.  He kept wanting a snowman, but obviously there wasn't enough snow for that.  Try explaining that to a three year old.  We did make some little snow balls and throw those.  That was fun and Ethan LOVED every minute.  
Dan throwing a snow ball at Ethan.
Ethan and Daddy going around back.
Can you see the grin?  He was thrilled!
Nothing beats snow to a TN kid that never gets to see any!

6 comments:

Mary said...

oh marla those pics are precious! how fun!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad he was old enough to appreciate the snow :)

Heather said...

What fun! I can't wait to get some - I hope we do this year.

Amber said...

So cute! Ezra got pretty excited about it too. Gasping and squealing... It's fun to see the wonder in their faces! You got some great shots!

Lacey said...

He's just elated!! How fun.

kristykh said...

Looks like he had a blast! I'm glad we finally got some snow and that you got a day off!