Monday, January 12, 2009

Aunt Bianca you are the coolest!

Seriously Thank YOU!! Ethan LOVES his birthday super hero cape!! How cool is it to be super Ethan?  He loves to run around the house wearing his cape.  We couldn't have asked for a more perfect present!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just THE coolest thing ever!

Katy Beth said...

How awsome is that?! I love it!

Bianca said...

I am so glad that he likes it! Clark & Dean also got some for christmas so they could fly around and be the super cousins. They could also be in alphabetical order C, D, E. That would be a cute picture.

Beth said...

Of course you KNOW I love it. By the way, did I miss the blog announcement regarding the name "Owen"?????

Marla said...

Bianca that is so cool!! They will love it!! Remind us next time we come down to bring Ethan's, oh and his light saber. I can see them tearing the place apart! LOL

Beth, I don't think we blogged about it. LOL We picked it though the day we found out it was a boy. His name is going to be Owen Burton. (Burton after my dad)

camille said...

ADORABLE - - - I LOVE IT!

erin said...

Hey Marla! I'm glad you found my blog. I love the cape! I'm going to make Finn one when he is a little older. I cannot believe how big he is! It's been way too long since we've seen you guys.