Sunday, March 25, 2012

Um.. yeah..

So I haven't blogged in FOREVER. Life has been kicking my butt. Literally. School has been super stressful and there have been alot of changes to the teaching job. I had some headache issues and had to have an MRI. Really, I'm just under a lot of stress and when I'm home, I'm doing school stuff. There is literally not time for anything else.
But, it's the last night of spring break. I should be going over my students thinklink data. I need to be studying it and learning every single skill that these kids need to relearn. But, I decided to blog instead.
I want to brag on my kids. They are just fabulous and the light of my life. Even when Owen is throwing one of his fits. :) (and he has a lot of them.)
Aunt Iva gave the boys some sidewalk chalk.
Owen coloring an elephant.
Ethan has become obsessed with words. He wants to write all the time. He carries around a little notepad and writes all the words that he sees on it. I love this! :) He is LOVING kindergarten and learning so much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's so cool that Ethan loves words and reading! What an awesome passion for him to have! :) And they are so cute!

Marie said...

Your boys are the cutest and their hair just gets more red each time I see pictures! Can't wait for summer break for you!!!