Ethan is doing fabulous in Kindergarten. He is getting pulled out of class for 30 minutes a day to "learn to read", as Ethan puts it. He is one of the highest kids at Dogwood and so him and two little girls get pulled out for an advanced class. He brings home a folder and in his folder there are sentences that he has to read every night. He is flying through these sentences and learning more words every day. I did tear up tonight watching him "read" and get so excited about it. I hope that he keeps this love for learning for the rest of his school career. I enjoy watching him learn and well it makes life easier if he likes homework.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Kindergarten
Posted by Marla at 9/20/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So I just wanted to let you know that I gave you a fun award on my blog. :) Here is the link: http://kayla-onebreath.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-blog-award.html
Post a Comment