Christmas at around 10am we headed for my parents house. We were going to open gifts with my family. Iva wasn't there as she was out of town, and Kayla was spending the morning with her family, but the rest of us were there. Ethan got a ton more presents and I think he was starting to get overwhelmed with all the opening. He just wanted to "play". But, we got them all opened, and he loves them all.
Then we decided that Ethan needed a nap. He was quickly falling apart, and he's a kid that still needs his two/three hour nap each day. That took forever, but he finally fell asleep and there was no way I was waking him up to eat dinner, so he slept through. The pictures with Ethan at the table is him eating after everyone else had finished.
It was a wonderful Christmas and I'm sad that it's over. Oh, well birthday next week!

3 comments:
ha ha ha ha, just look at him sticking that tongue out.
Marla, you look great girl, not too big, not too small, just perfect!
Oh and I was looking at your brother and his red hair and trying to imagine Ethan in 15 years or so. lol
Aw...so sweet! I have to say, Ethan is a ton of fun! I wish I had gotten to have him in nursery longer than one day! haha
Marla has a cute belly! He he!
Post a Comment