Sunday, December 14, 2008

Birthdays and Christmas in Chattanooga

So we went down to Chattanooga to celebrate Clark's 4th birthday, and Dean's 2nd birthday.  We also had our own little Christmas while we were there.  We had so much fun, and I've posted about a million pictures to prove it! Ethan had so much fun he didn't want to leave and ran and hid from us.  Then we had to carry him out of the house crying.  He fell asleep about five minutes into the ride home and slept the entire way.  He was worn out!
The entire family after opening all our gifts.  The kids weren't really cooperating, but what else can you expect with four kids at nap time?  
Me, Dan, Ethan, Eve, Dean, Bianca, Clark, and Matt.  (in case you don't know everyone) Photobucket
My adorable apron that my SIL Bianca made for me.  Don't you love it? Oh, and she sells them also! If you want one, let me know and I'll place an order for you! (I'm going to start promoting your stuff Bianca! It's adorable!)
Ethan's robe that Bianca made for him for Christmas.  Ethan loves his robe and always wants to wear it!
Ethan and Eve, playing in Eve's room.  
Opening presents.  The birthday boys had a great time opening their gifts.
The birthday boys getting ready to blow out their candles.
The cake! Okay, so it is very cool and better than my dinosaur cake that I made last year! LOL 
Ethan wearing his birthday hat!  He's ready for his birthday.  He's had to watch people having their birthdays a lot lately.  (Grandpa, Uncle Eldon, Dadda, Clark, Dean, and Haley)  He keeps asking when his birthday is.  I tell him it's after Christmas, so he's patiently waiting.
We played Dinosaur relay.  Look at the dinosaur feet!
Pin the tail on the dinosaur......

3 comments:

Bianca said...

Thanks for comming. We had a great time too! Dean still loves those hulk hands. I have a funny picture to send you.

kristykh said...

I love your belly! Cute apron! I may have to get one. What else does she make?

camille said...

that is such a cute dio. cake. I am sure yours last year was great too. HEY, it's better than mine, I do a white cake with sprinkles and that is it. I am so lazy I guess, lol.

OH, and I love your apron. she did a great job making it. it makes me want a new one.