I have never been to the circus. My mom was joking around saying that I was a deprived child, and the next day a friend gave us free tickets to the circus. So we took the boys and even though it started late, and my boys go to bed early, we braved it. The boys loved every moment that we were there.
Owen pointing at something. He was running around and yelling at everything.
Ethan being my sensitive child thought that it was to loud. But, he thinks most things are to loud, except himself. Hmmm... not really sure how that works because he makes the loudest sounds....
Before it started, Dan took the boys down on the floor to look at the elephants and ponies.

1 comments:
Man you must have a great friend! You should keep her around... I am happy you guys had fun!
Post a Comment