Sunday, August 8, 2010

My little swimmer

Well, he's starting to become a swimmer. He has no fear of going under the water and getting things off the bottom. Ethan also likes to try and swim "like a fish". These are his words. He likes swimming under the water. Not as much on top. But, he will go under and kinda swim for a few feet. It's a step in the right direction.

I think a few more lessons and he will be swimming before I know it. The problem is that we don't have a place to really practice what he has learned. We don't belong to a pool or anything so while he has gotten better, I'm afraid that he may forget what he's learned over the summer. So maybe some lessons in the fall and winter would be the thing to do.

1 comments:

Heather said...

That is so fantastic! We have the same problem as you - no pool. He looks like he loves it!