I'm going to do the beach posts in several small ones. I took almost 200 pictures. Seriously. My boys were adorable and both of them loved the beach, so I couldn't stop taking pictures. We had a wonderful time and I am so grateful that my parents take us with them and give us this opportunity to show my boys the ocean.
Ethan was my little daredevil this year. He had zero fear of the ocean. He would ride the waves on his boogie board. Jump into the waves and get knocked down and dragged under. He would come up smiling and ready to go again. It was a bit much on my nerves and one day I made him wear his puddle jumper, but he didn't want to keep it on. This kid could stay in the water all day long. He came in for lunch and a nap (often unwillingly) and then would go back out for more.
Look how cute he is. I just can't believe that my baby is big enough to do stuff like this. 4 1/2, where does the time go?

1 comments:
Cute! That would make me soooo nervous... awesome pics
Post a Comment