Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday

A year ago, I was doing this......
With this as the end result.......
A year later and I have this....
I can't get over how the time has flown by. Owen's first year has gone much faster than Ethan's did. Maybe it's because he's my second child and I'm just busy. I have enjoyed every moment of this blessing. He is a delightful child and makes us laugh so easily. He has his own little personality and keeps us on our toes. Owen worships his big brother, loves finding the cats, likes to cook, loves watching Dan vacuum, likes being outside(in the shade), and doesn't like to sleep. We are so thankful that this special and wonderful person joined our family a year ago. We would be lost without him.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Happy Birthday to Owen!! Are you so sad he is a year already? That is the cutest newborn pic EVER! He's such a cutie

Mary said...

aww happy first bday owen! :) i can't belive how fast that was..:P

Kate said...

Happy birthday Owen! He looks so much like Dan. He's just the cutest!