Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ethan

Seems that I need an Ethan post. He is now 4 years old and learning so much, that it is amazing. He knows all his letters and letter sounds. His new game to play in the car is quiz mommy. He will ask me what friends in his class start with Z, and so on. He will make a letter sound and say "what letter makes that sound?" I will admit that I miss quite a few of these because it's hard to tell what sound he's making when I'm driving. I told him our phone number the other night and just like that he has memorized it. Amazing what these little minds soak up.
He is super friendly and has a lot of friends.
His teacher at preschool said that he is an energetic child (this is the nice way of saying hyper beyond belief...) and a natural leader. (umm.... bossy??) He is such a sweet boy and we are so lucky to have him.
Some of his daily sayings.....
"We are all best friends."
"You are NOT my best friend mommy, daddy is."
"I call you that!"
"Stop counting!!"

0 comments: