Friday, February 19, 2010

10 months

Well, actually like 10 months and a week. :) He is getting so big so fast. He eats what we eat, crawls, stands, working on that walking thing, claps, laughs, waves, says dada, hi, bye, and eye. I love every minute of it, except that it is going so fast. (oh and he's trying to say cat only he says "dat".. does that count as a word?)
And just because my boys are so cute together....
They play wonderfully together. I couldn't ask for a better match up. Ethan claps and applauds when Owen stands up or attempts little steps. It is adorable. Owen has a case of hero worship going on also. He follows Ethan around, loves playing with him, laughs when he is acting goofy, and cries when he leaves the room. When I pick them up from daycare I always get Owen first, and when we walk into Ethan's room Owen squeals and the boys hug and kiss. Seriously my heart melts every single time.

1 comments:

kristykh said...

I love it! I love hearing everything he is doing. It does happen so fast. That's great they play together so well...I'm still waiting on that. Hopefully soon! I love Owen's hair too!!!