Friday, June 5, 2009

We got our pictures..

Okay, get ready for a picture over load. I finally just stopped myself from posting pictures.  I love them all, and I have so many favorites.  These are just some of my favorites and I hope you enjoy them!   They are in no particular order either, just ones that I like.
Yes, Ethan is flipping us off.  Okay, not really he was counting and well the picture just caught the right finger. 
Look she got him smiling! Awww...
  I love them.  Kristy did an excellent job and here is her website if you want to check it out. 
http://www.yourexpressivemoments.com/

6 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

ok those are seriously some darling pictures! I agree I can't choose one as my favorite, what a cute little family!

Anna said...

Those are all so great, you have a beautiful family!

Katy Beth said...

Aw...I love them! She did an awsome job. Of course, if doesn't hurt that ya'll are just an adorable family! Hope all is well, & I clal dibs on Owen at church!

Bianca said...

Those pictures are great! Ethan's eyes and hair really "pop" in portraits of him. I really like the one of you guys on your bed(i think?) when Owen is propped up agaist Dan. The two baldies are together. It made me giggle.

Katy said...

They turned out so cute!! I love them.

Traci said...

Wow, awesome photos of the family!